Saturday, August 18, 2018

Ghee your skin!

Its difficult for one to get a 2 in 1 product - face and body . So I came through a product, no you don't have to buy it, you can make it. Just an ingredient and a cup of purified water or ice cold filtered water is enough.
       This ingredient always makes the indian desserts tasty and other dishes too,its none other than GHEE. Ok, so most of them wouldn't have heard about this. But this washed ghee is such a blessing to your skin,as in face and body. Its one of the best ayurvedic recipe.
           You can use it as cleanser, night cream for nourishing or moisturizer, body butter (apply only in night). Its a simple process but more time consuming process. Here's the link of how to make it:
https://theholistichighway.com/washed-ghee-the-worlds-best-moisturizer/

I prefer to use only hands for mixing. I tried it people. It came out very well for me.
         
       And guess what it comes around for upto 2 months.

Do try it and let me know in comments.
Share your queries here or whatsapp me: 9789278304
I am just a call away! 

No comments:

Stick lips 💋

The picture says it all! Like who hates lipsticks? Trust me, if you are a i am-a-no makeup-kinda-girl at some point of your life you en...